Special Education Needs
SSpecial Needs Co-ordinator (SENCO) – Mrs C CODNER
We offer a range of provision for our students to help make sure that all of our students are successful.
- Teaching Assistants are placed in department areas to provide an additional presence in the classroom.
- One to one support with students as required.
- Morning Groups providing extra tuition in Reading and Spelling - Rapid Plus during Registration and Spelling Support during Enrichment.
- Short courses for Anger Management, Self Esteem, Relating to Adults and Relating to Peers.
- Special examination arrangements.
- A friendly face and listening ear.
Our SEN Policy and SEN Report can be found here.
Click here to view an Evaluation of a Pre-Transition Parent Partnership Meeting held by our SENCo.