Sir Christopher Hatton Academy runs the canteen using a cashless catering system using contactless proximity cards. These cards are used to add money to student’s accounts as well as purchasing food in the canteen. Students who are entitled to free school meals will have a card like all other students but will have no balance showing on their accounts unless they have physically added it themselves to prevent other students becoming aware of who is on free meals. They will just need to swipe their cards at the tills to use the allowance which is currently £2.25 a day.
There are many ways to top up accounts:
- Cash added to the revaluation machine that is located in A Block.
- Payment via our online payment system 'SIMS Pay' (previously SIMS Agora). Click the logo below to be redirected to an external website. You will be able to use your current SIMS Agora password to login. For new users, an Activation Guide can be downloaded at the bottom of the page.
- An online payment can be made direct into our bank account which is:
- Bank: Yorkshire Bank Plc
- Account Number: 41154534
- Sort Code: 05-06-33
- Ref: Food surname & form group e.g. Foodsurname7r1. You have up to 20 characters in the reference field.
- Once a payment has been sent please can you submit an email to email@example.com confirming the following:- Student Name, form group, amount and date payment sent.
Any problems or concerns with your child’s account then please contact the Catering Manager Mrs Carolyn Davis on 01933 231234 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org