Teaching School Alliance
We would like to invite you to join our Teaching School Alliance. As the Lead School, Sir Christopher Hatton Academy is a high performing Outstanding Academy with a focus on high quality teaching, leading to high quality learning. We pass on this passion for high quality education to our Teaching School Alliance. We are offering you the opportunity to be part of a self-improving school system, focusing on the sharing of best practice and providing support to schools and staff where needed.
The information flyer below details some of the benefits of joining our Alliance. In summary they are centralised coordination and planning of trainee teacher recruitment, school-to-school support, CPD and networks, in addition to:
- Access to high quality trainee teachers with active recruitment campaigns
- A range of CPD courses available to teaching, support staff and students
- Networking opportunities for teachers, support staff and governors.
- School-to-school support opportunities to support your school, and for your school to support
others with areas of identified best practice.
- A place on the Strategic Partners’ Group shaping the future of the Alliance
- Increased staff morale from CPD and progression opportunities
We are offering you the opportunity to be an equal partner in a forward thinking alliance of likeminded professionals, leading to mutual benefits for all partner Schools. Membership is free until September 2016, after which we charge a fixed fee of £1 per year per enrolled student. In your first year of membership you will receive your membership fee back in school-to-school support, or attendance on any of the Hatton Teaching School Alliance courses.
If you would like more information, or to book an appointment for an informal discussion, please contact:
Keren Gunn, Teaching School Leader on 01933 231229 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Click the image to view the document in full, or download below.