Results for 2020
Sir Christopher Hatton has consistently been the top school in the county for Progress 8, this measure is used to reflect the progress that students make throughout their time at secondary school. This year the individual students who have obtained the highest progress scores are:
- Clive Agiam
Joins Hatton VI Form to study A levels in Maths, Chemistry, Biology and Physics
- Kira McMillan
Joins Hatton VI Form to study A levels in Spanish, Biology, English Lang/Lit and Philosophy & Ethics
- Kishan Patel
Joins Hatton VI Form to study A level in Maths, Business Studies, Physics and Further Maths
- Joanna Warczynska
Joins Hatton VI Form to study A levels in Biology, Philosophy & Ethics, Film Studies and English Lang/Lit
- Sazzard Hossain
Joins Hatton VI Form to study Maths, Business Studies, Further Maths and Computer Science
Special mention must go to Kian Patel who has deservedly been awarded grade 9’s in all of his subjects. Kian will continue his education within Hatton VI Form studying A Levels in Maths, Business Studies, Further Maths and Physics.
Mr Mitchell and Mr Salisbury Co-Principals said: ‘We are very proud that our Year 11 2020 cohort have achieved such well-deserved grades after all of their hard work, focus and determination. We wish to acknowledge our tenacious staff who have worked tirelessly to ensure the best outcomes and extend our thanks and gratitude to parents who have supported the academy and their children throughout this time. We wish the Year 11 2020 cohort our very best wishes as they take their next future steps’.
100% of students who applied for a place at University have been successful, with more than a third of these obtaining a place at the prestigious Russell Group of Universities. A number of students are commencing Apprenticeships which includes a placement at Unilever.
Notable students include:
- Jonathan Davies will be studying Engineering at Cambridge University
- Maria Minnone will be studying Bio Chemistry at Imperial College London
- Yassin Moktadir will be studying Mathematics at UCL
- Jackie Oketch will be studying Medicine at Keele University
- Krutika Patel will be studying Economics at Warwick University
- Nika-Kare Pierre will be studying Medical Sciences at Exeter University
- Angelo Rosu will be studying Mathematic Physics at Nottingham University
- Daniel Rowley will be commencing missionary work overseas
- Jake Stevens will be commencing Drama at Royal Holloway University
- Ibrahim Zaheer will be commencing Mathematical Computation at UCL
- Hussain Ahmed will be commencing Business Management at Aston University.
Mr N Salisbury and Mr A Mitchell, Co-Principals of Sir Christopher Hatton said ‘The staff of Sir Christopher Hatton Academy would like to congratulate all students on their hard work, focus and determination over the last two years. The 2020 Year 13 cohort will be much missed by all, they have worked with great dedication and contributed widely to the whole academy. We wish them all the very best as they prepare for their future endeavours’